By Babatope Babalobi
1. Thank God for bring me back to power 30 years after I was removed from office, to usher in the ‘change’ I promised Nigerians.
2. Politicians should emulate former President Jonathan, and gallantly accept defeat when roundly defeated.
3. My swearing in has put to end fears and doom day predictions that 2015 elections will be inconclusive and mark the end of the Nigerian nation.
4. I am not a Northern President or a Muslim President, but President of Nigeria.
5. Those who removed me from office, thirty years ago, and those I have just removed from office have nothing to fear; I will not be vindictive.
6. My administration will tackle power and fuel challenges.
7. I will fix the problems that defeated the past administration.
8. I believe in democracy.
9. I will respect the independence of the two other arms of government- Judiciary and Legislature.
10. I will check corruption in Local Governments.
11. My first and immediate challenge is tackling Boko haram. I hope to rescue the Chibok girls alive.
12. I will be a listening President.
13. It’s a shame that Nigeria is a darkness… I am looking for the quickest, safest and most cost-effective way to bring light and relief to Nigerians.
14. I will tackle youth unemployment through agriculture, solid minerals and mining.
15. I promise not to burn away the goodwill I presently enjoy, the way my predecessor burnt off his Goodluck.
Babatope Babalobi is the Coordinator of the Movement for Revolutionary Change (MRC. firstname.lastname@example.org +2348035897435
Movement for Revolutionary Change (MRC)
FB group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/296216820431174/