The all angle talented musician and song writer, Reekado Banks, signed to Mavin records has been disturbing the music industry with his hits and singles.
He composed his first song at the age of 6 and recorded his first single in 2008. He worked all the way till the million dollar discovery by Don Jazzy; Mavin boss brought him to lime light.
Here are 7 things you should know about the Mavin star:
- His love for his family is as much as his love for music and even more. At the slightest opportunity given, he goes on and on about how much support they have been. His singing dad, dancing mum, producing brother and even the gospel singer in the family have been a tale of his inspiration.
- If not for the organisation of football matches in not so serene environments, Reekado Banks might have been one of the few artists showing off skills on the street as this was one of his hubbies growing up.
- At the unveiling of this next rated star, Don Jazzy revealed to the Public that he already has over 20 recorded songs which earned him a couple of nicknames from associates and fans. Newest of the nicknames is “ReekadoGloBanks” as he locks down a record deal with the popular service provider, Globacom Nigeria.
- Reekado Banks has great respect for the love he has for and from his fans which is massive and is revealed even in one of his singles titled “katapot”. No lady can come between him and his fans…lol.
- Reekado Banks is not only ambitious but also hard working; working on hits, releasing amazing singles and killing collaborations. His hard work and talent has left the song “next rated” in the mouth of all and sundry, even judges at the Grammy’s are already keeping a close watch on the talent.
- The multi-talented artist has remained the unbeatable champion of “Fifa” at the Mavin headquarters… rumour says he’ll relinquish the title to his most loyal fan very soon.
- The talented artist has a knack for good food and special spots for sugarcane. Someone remind him that diabetes is very real.