Role: Legal Officer
Location: Lekki, Lagos Nigeria
Duties & Responsibilities
- Draft and review a wide variety of legal agreements.
- Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters.
- Provide internal advisory services to the business units and departments within the Company.
- Provide commercial legal support to all departmental projects and job functions.
- Ensure the development of service level agreements for service support and delivery.
- Monitor the maintenance of the registers and other records required to be maintained by the Company in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Provide all such other administrative and other secretarial duties as directed by the General Counsel & Company Secretary.
. • Assist in the development of guidelines, policies, procedures.
- Analyze and review legal agreements, legislation, and documents for the Board.
- Review and advice management on legal implications of internal policies and procedures.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are following all statutory or legal requirements
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Required Competencies Knowledge/Qualifications:
- LL. B and B.L (minimum of Second Class Lower)
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association
- 4-5 post call to bar experience
- Good research skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
. • Proactive, Resourceful, and hands-on with good initiative.
- Strong knowledge of corporate law; commitment and enthusiasm in the delivery of the organization’s objectives.
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial law.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Kindly Send in your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the role as the subject of the mail.