Home News Fire Guts AIT Lagos Studio

Fire Guts AIT Lagos Studio

0

African Independent Television, Lagos state studio was gutted by fire after an air conditioner in its studio was reportedly affected by high voltage electricity.

The fire incident which reportedly occurred around 9:00 a.m. Monday morning was put out by men of the Lagos State Fire Service from Agege, Ikeja and Alausa divisions with one water truck each.

Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, said his men arrived the scene 15 minutes after it got a call.

“The fire was caused by high voltage. We arrived at the scene at 9:30 a.m. and we spent about 15 minutes for active firefighting operations.

“Only the air conditioner was badly damaged as we were able to curtail the spread of the fire,” he said.

He urged Lagosians to be conscious of electrical appliances in their homes and offices.

PM News

nigeria_news_access_bank_online

Like and Share this:

ADD YOUR COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here