Home 2019-Elections Ogun Guber  Primaries, Amosun Declared Total War

Ogun Guber  Primaries, Amosun Declared Total War

132
0

By Kolawole Olayinka, Abeokuta

The executive Governor of Ogun state Senator Ibikunle Amosun has charge advised his party loyalist to give it whatever it takes to win their individuals ward and constituency for his governorship consensus candidate Hon. Abdul Kabir Adekunle Akinlade popularly Triple A’s whenever it was fixed.

Gov. Ibikunle Amosun

Governor Amosun stated this on Monday while addressing members All Progressives Congress (APC) at MTR building Ibara Housing Estate, Abeokuta.

The Governor explained that his camp was ready for the Governorship primaries wherever and whenever the national working committee (NWC) is ready to conduct it,saying he believed they would have a landslide victory over their opponents.

He said we are stronger and more organized than them. We have the number and so wherever and whenever they want to conduct it we are ready and we will defeat them flatly, he stressed.

Said he, ” they are afraid of loosing to us that is why they have been postponing, postponing and postponing. They have run to their people to lobby them to help them perpetrate some rigging.

He charged his loyalists to be up and doing and ensure they work assiduously to win the primaries in all their wards and local governments, warning them to ensure that their opponents did not get a vote in their various wards. ”

Amosun said now we are adopting operation win your ward”, Amosun confidently declared.

According to him, their opponents have resulted to blackmailing them because the heat is on them by alleging that some People are after their lives when in actually fact no one had their time. “If they feel they can win by blackmailing us they have failed”, he stressed.

“I would not buy votes but work diligently and also encourage my people to work ceaselessly to win their areas”.

While assuring to his follower that is going to take 95% while other camp we be sharing the remaining 5% of the slots.

“I’m confident that by the end of the primaries AbdulKadiri Kunle Akinlade would be victorious and go ahead to be the next Governor of the state”, he submitted

Like and Share this:

ADD YOUR COMMENT

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here