Thursday, 10 March 2016

Tragedy struck early this morning as members of Shehu of Borno’s delegation encountered a fire outbreak at the University of Lagos Guest House.

One person died of suffocation, according to the South-west Zonal Coordinator of the National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA), Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu.

The deceased is a brother of the Shehu of Borno. He will be flown to Maiduguri later on Thursday for burial.

The guest house is called Shehu of Borno Guest House. The Guest House A 12 was involved in the inferno. There are four guest rooms affected altogether. They are A12, A13, A14 and A15.






(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply